Monday, July 31, 2023

Final Delivery - The Animated Athlete

 Hey everyone! 

I have a lot going on (as does everyone in our cohort), so I'm going to keep this blog post short! 

After toiling away with the graph editor for several long weeks, I have a product I am finally happy with. 

Take a gander at the final iteration of the Animated Athlete project!! 


Again, a lot of the work was on the back end, with the graph editor, so I was messing around with tangents, snapping keyframes, and the whole nine yards.

In addition, I also got wonderful feedback from my professors and fellow animation students, which is always a treat.

So, yeah! 

Before I go, I would like to drop the final presentation link here, so you can view it. It has a bunch of stuff compiled from the previous iterations, which makes for interesting comparison material.

Animated Athlete - Final Sprint Presentation

Well, I hope you enjoy what I did! See you at Industry Review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment